CEO

Kevin P. Meehan, Sr. – Managing Partner/CEO


Kevin started his career in real estate working as an office clerk in a large Manhattan commercial real estate brokerage and finance company in 1980. Working closely with the highest producing brokers, he quickly decided that this profession would be his calling. Even before finishing studies at the NYU Real Estate Institute, he obtained his license and started closing deals.  By the mid-1980s, he was recruited by a Texas Pension Fund RE Advisory to manage their Northeastern office in Boston.   While in Boston, he also brokered and negotiated the sale of several high-rise office buildings. In 1990, he relocated back to NYC and became Area Manager of Loan Originations overseeing a 30+ member production team for the largest privately-held bank in NYS. In 1995, after serving in the corporate world for 15 years, Kevin collaborated with a Wall Street trader and a corporate banker to start what is now Atlas Commercial Capital.

He has often stressed that his ability to be a successful finance and sales broker was his humble upbringing in Queens, NYC. As one of nine children, he had to often negotiate everything from riding a bike to getting more food at the table. In his youth, Kevin learned that success means more than achievements, it also must entail being helpful and respectful to everyone that you meet.

Over the past 35+ years, Kevin’s professional success has included loan origination, underwriting, credit review, sales brokerage, property management, and personal investments in commercial assets. He has personally closed on hundreds of property loans nationwide and arranged strategic Joint Ventures. Under his management, he has been responsible or involved in thousands of closings. He has closed loans on everything from single-family rentals to major urban high-rise properties. Even today, Kevin will help a borrower get a $200k loan for their first acquisition or structure complex financings on strategic investments worth over $50 million. He also holds several state real estate licenses for seller or buyer representation.

Whether you are looking to purchase or refinance an investment property, you will benefit with Kevin’s industry expertise, vast network of investors and developers, and of course his influential links to over 700 lenders that provide his clients the best terms available. Kevin states that over 90% of his clients are repeat clients with some relationships dating back over 30 years. The other 10%, he is working on. After all he states, “closing deals is all about trust, respect, and building friendships”.

Kevin can be reached today at 212-332-3457 ext. 101 or by email.

Contact Form

 


For a free quote, submit the following:

  • Property Description & Address
  • Current Rent Roll
  • Income & Expenses
  • Property Photos (optional)

Our Location: